The Trogena project is one of the leading projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and it is part of the NEOM project, which is known for its modernity and smart technologies and the support it contributes to the environment and society, while Trogena was designed to be a global tourist destination throughout the different seasons of the year, and this is what made it include Distinctive and even charming facilities, which is why in our article we will talk about the goals of the Trogena project.
What is the Trogena project?
The Trogena project is part of the NEOM project area plans, and it is located in the heart of the natural areas of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 50 kilometers from the coast of Aqaba. It has diverse and attractive heights ranging from 1500-2600 square meters above the ground. Trogena also covers… An area estimated at about 60 square kilometers.
The project is characterized by diverse and different temperatures during the seasons of the year. During the winter, temperatures are low and reach less than 0 Celsius, while temperatures are moderate during the summer, and about 10 degrees higher than other regions in the Kingdom, at a time when the project will not be satisfied with It will be an amazing, global tourist destination. It will even be an ideal destination for everyone looking to work and live among nature.
Objectives of the Trogena project
There is a wide range of projects that the Trogena project seeks to achieve, and below we review the most prominent of them:
- Providing global mountain tourism that redefines the concept of tourism globally, by creating a healthy and environmentally friendly tourism system.
- Harmonizing with the goals of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 of enhancing the quality of life and creating a safe and healthy space for living.
- Contributing to preserving the environment and its elements in line with global efforts made in this field.
- Forming a qualitative addition to tourism projects through environmental and geographical diversity based on advanced modern visions.
- Contributing to diversifying sources of income in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and achieving the maximum possible benefit from nature and its wealth.
What does the Trogena project offer?
Work on the Trogena project is scheduled to be completed by the year 2026 AD, making this project one of the first projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and competing with the most important projects around the world. Below we learn about the most prominent features that the project offers:
- Providing a wide range of events and activities during the different seasons of the year, such as skiing, cycling and adventure sports.
- Creating a huge man-made lake with fresh water.
- Creating a village built vertically between the mountains and called “The Vault”, designed based on the latest international technologies.
- Providing various housing options by providing luxury apartments, chalets, palaces, hotels and resorts.
- Providing a spacious area for shopping, selling and entertainment in addition to restaurants.
- Relying on sustainable, environmentally friendly construction in order to meet the needs of visitors and residents who are looking for accommodation with a distinct modern concept.
Advantages of the Trogena project
There are many features that make the Trogena project unique compared to other projects, and the following are the most important of these features:
- Providing more than 3,600 apartments, hotel rooms and camps equipped with the most advanced and modern technologies .
- Providing more than 100 experiences outdoors, as well as indoors, with a unique world-class level that is only available in NEOM .
- It is located in the middle of a mountainous area exceeding 1,400 square kilometers, of which 57 square kilometers are designated for buildings only.
- It is considered a nature reserve with unique geological features that make it home to unique and rare wildlife, and the perfect place to spend enjoyable times in the outdoors.
- Providing a ski village at an altitude of up to 2,400 metres, with different slopes along the mountain , in an experience considered the first within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Providing visitors and tourists with the opportunity to view and observe galaxies and stars through an observatory with advanced technologies.
At the end of our article, we have learned about the most important projects in Saudi Arabia 2023 – the Trogena Project , and we have learned about the project’s objectives and features.
At ACUD, we create sustainable buildings that are compatible with the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, through a work team with long experience in the field of construction and real estate.
To know more details about ACUD ’s services , you can contact us from here.