The technical specifications of civil engineering works are related to all works inside the facilities, whether electrical, plumbing, or tile works and many other works, and the technical specifications play an important role in guiding and guiding construction works in order to ensure quality, and the civil engineer is always keen to apply these specifications Above what is written in the plans, and with the great importance of these specifications, in our article we will talk about the technical specifications for civil engineering works.
What types of tools are used in structural civil engineering?
There is always a difference in the tools that are used in civil engineering when constructing, and these tools differ with the difference in the type of project to be established and the task required of this construction. Below we review the most prominent and most used of these tools:
- Machinery and equipment: represented by excavators, cranes, loaders and other heavy equipment, which are used during the excavation process and when moving heavy materials and transporting them from one place to another.
- Measuring devices: through which construction works are measured and monitored, and they are: gps that is used to determine the location, the level device that is used to determine heights, the total station device that is relied upon to measure angles and distances accurately and technically, and other reliable devices To ensure the application of technical specifications for civil engineering works.
- Trucks and cranes: They are used to move and lift heavy and large materials and structures on the construction site.
- Structural materials: which are considered an important nerve in the construction process and are represented in concrete, bricks and iron in addition to blocks and others.
- Hand Tools: These tools include nails, screwdrivers, drills, screws and other power tools and other tools.
- Engineering software: through which the structures of facilities, roads and bridges are designed, and it includes management and planning programs.
What are the types of structures in structural civil engineering?
The technical specifications for civil engineering works are also applied, and below we review the most important of these projects and structures:
- Construction projects: These are projects that need to build and develop the infrastructure of cities, such as bridges, roads, and power stations, in addition to airports, tunnels, dams, and others.
- Hydraulic projects: related to the design and implementation of sewage and drainage works, water distribution and irrigation projects.
- Industrial projects: represented in the design and implementation of industrial facilities in addition to factories, and they are relied upon to improve the operations of storage, production, as well as distribution.
- Environmental projects: These are those related to the design and implementation of projects that aim to improve and preserve the quality of the environment. An example of this is projects related to waste disposal and management.
- Public projects: These projects include the design and implementation of government facilities and other public buildings such as schools, mosques, hospitals, and others.
What are the most important technical specifications for a civil engineering worker?
Working in the field of civil engineering includes following many technical specifications for civil engineering works, through which the safety of facilities and buildings is ensured and implemented in the required manner and in conformity with the project specifications, and these specifications differ from one project to another and from one place of work to another, and always contribute to obtaining more buildings Quality, here are some of these specifications:
- Specifications of iron used in concrete during construction work.
- Specifications of walls and columns in addition to ceilings.
- Specifications of windows, doors and building glass.
- Electrical and plumbing specifications.
- Specifications of tiles, paint and plaster.
There are also many technical specifications for civil engineering works, all of which fall within the framework of the construction and implementation of facilities and buildings according to the plans and in the required manner, which contribute to strengthening the construction process and achieving its objectives.
At the end of our article, we have got to know the technical specifications for civil engineering works , and we have also identified the most important tools used in civil engineering, and the types of engineering structures that are designed.
And we, at ACUD, rely on the accurate implementation of specifications through distinguished engineers with long experience, to reach buildings that are executed accurately and integrated according to the required engineering specifications.
To find out more details about ACUD ‘s services, you can contact us from here.